Clyde and Co video interview

anna_d

Standard Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone!

I have a video interview for Clyde and Co coming up and in the email it says I have until 7th January to complete it. But does this mean I would have to complete it by 00:00am (in a few hours) or 23:59pm? I tried to contact them earlier and have not heard anything back yet, so would appreciate any help on this!

Thank you!

lawstress

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Hi everyone!

I have a video interview for Clyde and Co coming up and in the email it says I have until 7th January to complete it. But does this mean I would have to complete it by 00:00am (in a few hours) or 23:59pm? I tried to contact them earlier and have not heard anything back yet, so would appreciate any help on this!

Thank you!
I was wondering the same thing, have you heard back from them yet?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.