Clyde & Co Training Contract application

Abd-alsh

Dec 24, 2023
Hi everyone! I am currently applying to Clyde & Co's Middle East TC and I do not know where to post my university/ high school grades. Under the 'Academics' section there are only two big text boxes for PGDL and LPC grades (I have not done either). Should I just list my university courses and my grades under either one of those? Can anyone who already completed their application help me out on this?

Thanks in advance!

SS21

Distinguished Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone! I am currently applying to Clyde & Co's Middle East TC and I do not know where to post my university/ high school grades. Under the 'Academics' section there are only two big text boxes for PGDL and LPC grades (I have not done either). Should I just list my university courses and my grades under either one of those? Can anyone who already completed their application help me out on this?

Thanks in advance!
Hi - sorry I don’t have an answer although that seems pretty strange. I think I would just input my grades like you said and maybe email them.

I might apply to this scheme next week - would you be able to share what the application questions are?

Ghassen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 24, 2022

Thanks in advance!
Tbh, I submitted my application since October, so I forgot this detail. However, I remember that I listed all my grades somewhere, including the GDL and LPC.
I am wondering how the application is still open, as they progressed people to VI and waiting for an AC.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.