Clyde & Co Video Assessment 2022

Justus

Jun 10, 2022
Hello

I’ve got the C & Co video assessment due on Sunday. Instructions from Cappfinity(assessment intermediary), haven’t revealed much in the way of instruction, other than 2 practice assessments that were very easy and thus surely not an accurate reflection of what will come up. Any advice, past experiences &/or sources for practice would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much

Best

J

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi both,

Is this a video interview stage? Or is it a set of assessments (such as a written test) that you have to submit which will determine whether you are invited to interview? I have never heard of the latter honestly. If it is the latter, has the firm given you any information about what to expect? I would suggest emailing them directly to ask whether they can give you an insight in any case!

KennyK

Oct 7, 2022
Hello

I’ve got the C & Co video assessment due on Sunday. Instructions from Cappfinity(assessment intermediary), haven’t revealed much in the way of instruction, other than 2 practice assessments that were very easy and thus surely not an accurate reflection of what will come up. Any advice, past experiences &/or sources for practice would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much

Best

J
Hello,

A few months have passed, how was the video assessment? Any insight you could offer as to what I can expect from it would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

Dacer

Oct 28, 2023
Hi how did you find the online assessment stage. Please could you share any tips and advice on it. How you answered the questions and how you approached the video questions and any tips you came accross during your own research, cheers

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.