Date
21 April 2021

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi Daniel:
    Where can I find 'The Commercial Awareness Podcast'. the one I can see on Spotify has not been updated since December 2020??
    That's the same one! Not sure why it hasn't been active since then but a few podcasts before that he does a deep dive into Apple vs Epic games and it's a really interesting listen

Alison C

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Nov 27, 2019
    Hi Daniel:
    Where can I find 'The Commercial Awareness Podcast'. the one I can see on Spotify has not been updated since December 2020??
    I'm not Daniel (obv) @Daniel Boden BUT Tapiwa said in one of the final eps that he was off to do a PhD or similar. I bet it took up half his week, producing such detailed content. So RIP that for the moment... having said that, the older episodes are well worth a listen - they are so in-depth and informative, especially with the benefit of hindsight.

Last edited:
    • ℹ️
    • Sad
    Reactions: SS1 and Daniel Boden

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    It’s not unheard of that companies use PR strategies in their legal problems, I think Spotify (or maybe a popular game?) did something similar against Apple Store transactions.

What I’d be interested to know though is if Aldi was founded guilty of IP infringement, will their penalties be made greater because of this? (M&S could probably now claim to have suffered even more financial losses than before the case started.)

*this might all be nonsense I’m a non-law hah
    Not nonsense at all! In fact, it is really interesting to hear non-law perspectives as non-lawyers often consider slightly different nuances - it is a strength! :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Adrian_Healey and Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.