Commercial issues

Mahika

Mar 20, 2019
Hi,

Do you have any tips about choosing an issue to write about in an application form?

I'd really like to talk about the interplay between technology and privacy (referring to the Whatsapp attack) but I'm not sure if this is too generic.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

Do you have any tips about choosing an issue to write about in an application form?

I'd really like to talk about the interplay between technology and privacy (referring to the Whatsapp attack) but I'm not sure if this is too generic.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Do you have the specific question at hand? Or is this for commercial application questions in general?

Mahika

Mar 20, 2019
    Hi Jaysen,

The specific question is " Identify a current commercial issue which has attracted your attention. Please explain why you have identified this and why you have considered it to be significant to Foot Anstey? "

Thank you!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jaysen,

The specific question is " Identify a current commercial issue which has attracted your attention. Please explain why you have identified this and why you have considered it to be significant to Foot Anstey? "

Thank you!

In that case, your suggestion sounds perfectly fine to me, it's definitely a current commercial issue. It's fine if the topic itself is broad provided you give specific reasons to explain your point of view. The best answers to these questions are topics you personally find interesting, which sounds to be the case here!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.