DAC Beachcroft AC outcome

Silvia

Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had an AC for DAC Beachcroft and whether you have heard back? I had mine last week and I'm unsure whether to drop them an email to ask when they'll be making a decision. I will need to take time off work if I would be doing the vac scheme and it seems they are doing everything at very short notice.

Thank you,
Silvia

Iqra

Star Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 2, 2020
    I think you should wait another week or two (if you can) instead of chasing them. It's only been a week since you've done it, many firms require more time to make decisions. It may be that they're still conducting ACs and therefore still assessing candidates?

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had an AC for DAC Beachcroft and whether you have heard back? I had mine last week and I'm unsure whether to drop them an email to ask when they'll be making a decision. I will need to take time off work if I would be doing the vac scheme and it seems they are doing everything at very short notice.

Thank you,
    Silvia
    Yeah I would tend to say a week is too little time to send a chaser unless they told you that you'd hear back much sooner. If they didn't give you a deadline, and you haven't heard back after a fortnight, I would maybe begin to consider it but even then that's not a lot of time, especially at the moment as the 'pingdemic' is causing utter havoc in firms. If they've given you a deadline, I'd tend to wait 3-5 days after that deadline before sending a chaser.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.