Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
An opportunity to undertake a vacation scheme at the firm, commencing in 2023.

Scheme dates: 4 - 15 December 2023.

Apply here by 27 October 2023.

sthop

• Sep 6, 2023
    Hi @Erin I need some urgent help. I am an applicant from India; how do I calculate my UCAS tariff points? The application says it needs to be > 136. If needed I can provide my grades to calculate the same.

Erin

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Operations
    Jul 13, 2022
    Morning @sthop! My best advice here would be to use the official UCAS tariff points calculator which can be found here - you can input your grades and it will calculate your tariff points for you. 😊

Erin

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Operations
    Jul 13, 2022
    Hi @sthop, ah apologies here! I have looked into this for you and unfortunately the information out there seems to be pretty old. My best advice would be to contact UCAS directly to ensure you get the most up to date advice here.

@Jessica Booker would you have any knowledge on this?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.