DLA Piper Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 2707
  • Start date

OH

Star Member
Future Trainee
Nov 24, 2018
Congrats on the invite! was this for the London office?
Hi, it was for the London office, I did the AC yesterday and received a vac offer about an hour after it finished; everyone heard back on the same day which was surreal. They're holding ACs three days a week atm with around 12 on each. Best of luck.

AW_08

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2019
I was in the exact situation, sending app off in mid-November and 'updated' on 7th December 2020, before receiving an AC invite last week. So just take it with a pinch of salt and don't overthink it. Best of luck!
Congratulations on your AC invite

Thank you so much - it's just me being impatient hahaha!

Reactions: OH

AW_08

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, it was for the London office, I did the AC yesterday and received a vac offer about an hour after it finished; everyone heard back on the same day which was surreal. They're holding ACs three days a week atm with around 12 on each. Best of luck.
Just seen this! Congratulations - so happy for you :)

• 🤝
Reactions: OH

CorporateB3

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I know the best advice is not to overthink this - but can anyone with AC interviews and/or rejections confirm or deny that their application status was updated on the portal? And by updated I simply mean the date. If only I had the patience to let it all go and wait...

Reactions: AW_08 and KerC14

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.