Does anyone know where to find the actual application form for Dentons 2026 Training Contract?

noafell

Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 13, 2023
Applications are currently open until 17/06, and I can't find the actual form everywhere, just lots of web pages not linking anywhere. I'm probably missing it somewhere obvious, but I could really use a little help here. Thanks :)

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Applications are currently open until 17/06, and I can't find the actual form everywhere, just lots of web pages not linking anywhere. I'm probably missing it somewhere obvious, but I could really use a little help here. Thanks :)
If you cannot find the application form anywhere it might mean that they still have to release it or there is something from their part which is getting changed, but I am not really sure. It might be worth reaching out to see what is going on and here is the email: [email protected]

Good luck with the application!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.