Fieldfisher Online Assessment

LegalNim

Legendary Member
Nov 14, 2019
I didn't get a commercial question either. They told me that the AC is on the 9th but also said I'd hear back on my interview within seven days (and my interview was on the 5th) so I'm not sure how that's even going to be possible?

PSM

Esteemed Member
Aug 9, 2019
I didn't get a commercial question either. They told me that the AC is on the 9th but also said I'd hear back on my interview within seven days (and my interview was on the 5th) so I'm not sure how that's even going to be possible?

They told me there are more assessment centres. Before and after Christmas

LegalNim

Legendary Member
Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations! What time did you hear? I didn't hear so I am fearing the worst
I had my interview on Thursday morning and I heard back on Tuesday afternoon. Don't try to read into anything - sometimes how quickly you will hear back might depend on which of the recruitment team have your application in their pile or things like that. It's not always an indicator of anything so don't overthink it. If they end up rejecting someone then it's probably just because they weren't right for the firm so there's no real loss because it wouldn't have been fun to work for a firm that doesn't fit anyway.
Good luck - I hope you hear back soon.

Reactions: PSM

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.