• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Free SQE Mocks & Books Every Week

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
  • Feb 17, 2018
    5,434
    9,749
    32
    Hey everyone,

    For those of you starting the SQE in September, ReviseSQE are giving the following away to TCLA members:
    • One free MCQ every week
    • One set of all 4 practice assessment books every week
    • One set of all 18 SQE1 books (inc. the practice assessment books) every month
    Here's what you need to do to enter:
    1. Create a thread in our free SQE forum
    2. Share updates as you study the SQE
    That's it! Every week, we'll choose someone to win the mocks and books. Given it's a small group, you have a really good chance of winning.

    If you're unsure what to write, you can view some past threads here:
     
    Best start to the week :D Thank you so much @Jaysen - can't wait to dive into ReviseSQE's material!
     
    • 🤝
    • Like
    Reactions: Boating and Jaysen

    Thank you so much @Jaysen! It will be really useful as I prepare for the SQE.

    A special thank you as well to @Sue - Revise SQE for making this possible and providing the prize! I’ll keep the weekly diary going, as I’m quite enjoying writing them, and I’m sure I’ll also cover my experience with the ReviseSQE assessments in one of them.
     
    • 🤝
    Reactions: Jaysen

    Top Members

    Find member