Free TCLA memberships

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I'm going to have to cheat this week and pick two people.

Thank you to @Alice G for being a continuous source of motivation in the forums. I know many people are going through a difficult time this month and having your supportive posts in the forum really does make a difference.

Thank you to @Daniel Boden. No explanation needed here! We always look forward to your helpful posts and you've bravely shared both your good and challenging experiences.

I'll invite both of you now.
    Thank you very much @Jaysen! I'm so glad people have found my posts useful - fingers crossed we all get the schemes and TCs we want :)

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    I'm going to have to cheat this week and pick two people.

Thank you to @Alice G for being a continuous source of motivation in the forums. I know many people are going through a difficult time this month and having your supportive posts in the forum really does make a difference.

Thank you to @Daniel Boden. No explanation needed here! We always look forward to your helpful posts and you've bravely shared both your good and challenging experiences.

I'll invite both of you now.

This is so lovely and totally unexpected! Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Helena

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    Kicking this back off again: congratulations to @Helena for securing a month of TCLA Premium Version 2.0! You may not know it, but we've definitely noticed your consistent effort in contributing to the forum - thank you for supporting other members!

Wow thank you @Jaysen so much for this! I was not expecting it at all. So many people have helped me when I have been at my lowest and if I can give something back, that is the very least I can do. It is that support that makes you keep going and believing. Thank you.

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi everyone,

@Jaysen has kindly asked me if I would like to nominate this week's TCLA Premium winner and I have chosen @Catherine. I am very grateful to you for offering to help us with the vacation scheme diaries initiative and you have been a very consistent support to people on the forum as well. Having secured an incredible three vacation schemes I think that people will benefit greatly from hearing of your experiences and your tips for success. I hope you enjoy the Premium membership and thank you for being such a great member of the TCLA community!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone,

@Jaysen has kindly asked me if I would like to nominate this week's TCLA Premium winner and I have chosen @Catherine. I am very grateful to you for offering to help us with the vacation scheme diaries initiative and you have been a very consistent support to people on the forum as well. Having secured an incredible three vacation schemes I think that people will benefit greatly from hearing of your experiences and your tips for success. I hope you enjoy the Premium membership and thank you for being such a great member of the TCLA community!

Congratulations Catherine. I've invited you to the group.

Reactions: Catherine

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi guys,

@Jaysen has asked me if I would like to nominate this week's TCLA Premium winner and I have chosen @gricole! You have always been a consistently active member of the forum and, this week in particular, have been very open and honest with your current situation and how you can go about improving yourself as an applicant for the next cycle but also as a person which I think has and will help other members a lot! I am confident your plan of action will bring you success in the next cycle :) I hope you enjoy your free month of TCLA Premium and thank you for being such an active and helpful member of our growing community!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi guys,

@Jaysen has asked me if I would like to nominate this week's TCLA Premium winner and I have chosen @gricole! You have always been a consistently active member of the forum and, this week in particular, have been very open and honest with your current situation and how you can go about improving yourself as an applicant for the next cycle but also as a person which I think has and will help other members a lot! I am confident your plan of action will bring you success in the next cycle :) I hope you enjoy your free month of TCLA Premium and thank you for being such an active and helpful member of our growing community!

Well done Gricole!

Reactions: gricole and Alice G

gricole

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 6, 2018
    Hi guys,

Thank you very much, Daniel, Jaysen, and Alice! Everything you do for the aspiring lawyers' community is remarkable.

• 🤝
    Reactions: S30 and Daniel Boden

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

We're expecting to become very busy over the next couple of months with training contract applications/interviews fully underway.

With that in mind, we're re-introducing this competition for free TCLA Premium memberships. Every week (starting this Friday), me, @Alice G or @Daniel Boden will award one person a free month of TCLA Premium based on their contributions to the forum. These can be awarded for anything from posting activity to useful contributions and supporting other members.

Happy posting!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eva

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.