Free Webinar - Thursday 18 August 2022 - 5:30pm: Live Mock Interview: Learn From A Four Time Offer Holder!

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Good Afternoon All,

I hope you're all having a brilliant Monday!

I am delighted to announce that we will be hosting a free webinar on Thursday 18th August at 5:30pm: "Live Mock Interview: Learn From A Four Time Offer Holder!"

Live Mock Interview​

The first time we’ve ever run a live mock interview. And it’s a completely free webinar, open to everyone 😊

Have you ever wanted to witness a law firm interview? To learn about the types of questions that law firms ask? To watch a candidate answer those questions in real time?

This Thursday, we’ll be joined by four time offer holder and TCLA Mock Interviewer Chloe Temmerman. She will be interviewing a candidate live, asking questions based on real law firm interviews and providing actionable feedback.

You will come away with an understanding of how to improve the delivery of your interview answers, how to prepare for the hardest law firm interview questions and how to excel in your next law firm interview.

Who is Chloe?​

Chloe graduated from the LSE with a First Class Honours in her law degree. She will be joining Kirkland & Ellis as a trainee in 2023 after completing her LPC.

Chloe received offers from four leading US law firms and had a 100% success rate post interview!

She has delivered hundreds of mock interviews, with many successful candidates going on to secure vacation scheme and training contract offers.

You will...​

• Learn the importance of adopting a clear structure in interview answers
  • Gain an insight into approaching foundational interview questions, such as the "3 Whys"
  • See an interview situation develop in real time
  • Reflect on where your interview technique might be lacking

How to sign up?​

Simply register for free here and you will receive your Zoom link.

I have a question about interviews...​

Ask them in this thread! We'll make sure we pass them onto Chloe to discuss in the session.

We really look forward to seeing you Thursday at 5:30pm 👋

Reactions: AvniD

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi everyone,

Today is the day of our Live Mock Interview with our brilliant Chloe - open to everyone and completely free!

At 5:30pm today Chloe will be interviewing a candidate live, asking questions based on real law firm interviews and providing actionable feedback.

We are really excited about this one and registration is still open!

Simply register here and you will receive your Zoom link.

We look forward to seeing you tonight at 5:30pm! 🥳

Adam Okon_iewski

Aug 23, 2020
Hi Erin. I missed the beginning of today's mock interview. Is there a chance that you will share a copy of the recording? I'd be happy to have it sent to my email
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.