General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Apr 21, 2019
Just last week I was offered a Training Contract with a large national firm with opportunities internationally. I had completely resigned myself from the idea of getting a TC there as I thought I completely tanked the final interview and told all my family and friends that this year unfortunately won't be the year I get a TC. I then got the call and couldn't even think of anything to say. They even want me to start before 2022!
Weirdly enough, I was much more confident in other applications which I didn't progress in so it just goes to show, you never know!
Also whilst I'm here, my cycle this year has been much more successful thanks to everyone on this forum! The commercial awareness pages helped me in numerous interviews and everyone's positive attitude also. Best of luck everyone!

Congratulations!! :)

• 🤝
Reactions: WMA
D

Deleted member 5185

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily K

Valued Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 29, 2018
  • 🤝
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
Feb 16, 2019
thank you for the reply Emily. It seems that the reviews are happening on a month to month basis.

Hi, I applied in June, deadline day, so I don't think so?(as another poster mentioned how they applied in March and have not heard). The OP also said how they applied in June, though before the deadline.

Good luck to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.