General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin

Distinguished Member
Mar 26, 2019
Super excited to have been offered a TC - only my second cycle but still felt like the most demoralising process at times - 7 assessment centres leading to 6 rejections over the two cycles but it only takes that one yes! Just here to spread a bit of positivity and give the reminder that even after all the rejections, it only takes one yes.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Super excited to have been offered a TC - only my second cycle but still felt like the most demoralising process at times - 7 assessment centres leading to 6 rejections over the two cycles but it only takes that one yes! Just here to spread a bit of positivity and give the reminder that even after all the rejections, it only takes one yes.

Congratulations!!

• 🤝
Reactions: Caitlin

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Huge congrats @Caitlin! Amazing news :D

• 🤝
    Reactions: Caitlin
    D

Deleted member 2707

Yep but I just updated my application, added some new examples and reworked my application and then sent it off again because I didn’t fancy risking it as they’re rolling.

Hi! I was wondering how you did this- did you just update it via the portal or did you send an email to Grad Rec? And is this usually possible for all rolling firms?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.