Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenclaw

Standard Member
Jan 21, 2020
Anyone heard from:

Freshfields TC (following a portal update)
Sidley Austin - Spring VS
Ropes & Gray - Spring VS
Dechert - Spring VS
Slaughter and May TC
Milbank - Summer VS
Cleary - Spring VS

Hey, wouldn't worry too much about Milbank for awhile. They state on the website they would contact successful applicants for AC's in April

ComplianceChange

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Have you already had your AC and offer? I don’t have mitigating circumstances, but international qualifications, so assuming they might want to see a transcript at some point

This is w/o any offer or AC. By the way I spoke to them on the phone and they are holding ACs throughout the next few weeks so there is still some hope :)

Last edited:

AH9891

Valued Member
Jan 11, 2020
This is w/o any offer. By the way I joke spoke to them on the phone and they are holding ACs throughout the next few weeks so there is still some hope :)

Yes, they did mention to me that they are finalising who they have on their spring vac scheme early March. Feel like I’ve read from a lot of people, so fingers crossed everyone hears back from them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.