Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ24

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys for firms which allow you to re-record your video interview answers does it matter how many attempts you take? I think I just redid an answer to the same question about 100 times and I am worried that the firm will see that it took me so long to get to a coherent answer haha!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys for firms which allow you to re-record your video interview answers does it matter how many attempts you take? I think I just redid an answer to the same question about 100 times and I am worried that the firm will see that it took me so long to get to a coherent answer haha!

they can probably see the time it was recorded and the difference in time compared to the earlier answer. They clearly don’t care though if you can re-record as many times as you want.

Reactions: M777

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone got tips for AG assessment centre?

there are lots of things you can talk about for the case study/partner briefing but make sure you don’t just talk about them all generally. As there just isn’t enough time for you to go through all of them in detail, pick out the most important things and go into them in depth. I made the mistake of thinking just because I had a lot to say and picked out everything there was I was doing well haha

Reactions: Vany
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.