Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallatablelawyer

Legendary Member
Jun 12, 2019
Also does anyone know if it is bad to write “Q1” on an application as opposed to “Quarter” .. I used “Quarter” in my first paragraph and changed it to Q in the next few.. I wonder if that will get me a rejection if content is good.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Also does anyone know if it is bad to write “Q1” on an application as opposed to “Quarter” .. I used “Quarter” in my first paragraph and changed it to Q in the next few.. I wonder if that will get me a rejection if content is good.
    Generally consistency is good but that seems so minor - I wouldn’t worry.

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Does anyone know how long Slaughter and May respond post-interview?. Its been two weeks since I had my AC and I haven't had any responses?

Last year I did my interview at Slaughters for the VS in early January and only heard back in first/second week of Feb. They don't send out offers until they have interviewed all candidates so hang tight, no news is definitely good news in their case!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.