Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Also does anyone know if it is bad to write “Q1” on an application as opposed to “Quarter” .. I used “Quarter” in my first paragraph and changed it to Q in the next few.. I wonder if that will get me a rejection if content is good.

Highly unlikely to be rejected for something like this.

Reactions: FutureCity

Barami

Jul 30, 2019
Worry not on the Kirkland front- I emailed them last week, and they said that their screening process is taking longer than usual due to an unprecedented number of applications. They confirmed that my application was still under review at that point. They aimed to get more outcomes out "within the next week or so". If you still haven't heard back by next week, then there's no harm in emailing them yourself.

Anyone else not heard back from Latham yet by the way?

Thank you!!

Reactions: M777

EvaK

Star Member
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 19, 2019
Has anybody received a rejection from Taylor Wessing yet (post game-based assessment)? I know there's an AC tomorrow but I'm wondering if there might be more than one

Mirela Mihova

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I don't know your circumstances but many firms are flexible plus they offer reimbursements for travel expenses (likely it won't cover your whole cost, but it's very helpful).
I asked whether I can have it at a later time but they told me they are holding ACs between 10th-13th Feb only :( I want to ask if they could move me to a direct TC application but I don't think the chances are high, they have a separate AC application closing in summer ...

• 🤝
Reactions: Ratish S

JayB

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
I asked whether I can have it at a later time but they told me they are holding ACs between 10th-13th Feb only :( I want to ask if they could move me to a direct TC application but I don't think the chances are high, they have a separate AC application closing in summer ...

You could probably ask them to consider you when they hold their next batch of ACs in the summer? That could be an option! Good luck

• 🤝
Reactions: Mirela Mihova

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018

I honestly wouldn’t push it. But it’s your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.