Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

D95

Valued Member
Premium Member
Sep 17, 2019
Anyone heard from DAC Beachcroft (post-VI),McGuire Woods, Winston & Strawn, Stevens & Bolton, King & Spalding?

I am trying to tell myself that it's because they are still reviewing, but something tells me I've been ghosted...

Lauren2

Valued Member
Jan 28, 2020
If you got rejected after testing for VS, are you still able to apply for a TC afterwards? Or do I have to wait for the next cycle?
Depends on the firm, I'd email them individually to check. I did this last year and received mixed responses - usually if you select both when applying for the VS, you have to wait until the following year :)

• ℹ️
Reactions: Asmee DC

Al1793

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Anyone heard from DAC Beachcroft (post-VI),McGuire Woods, Winston & Strawn, Stevens & Bolton, King & Spalding?

I am trying to tell myself that it's because they are still reviewing, but something tells me I've been ghosted...
My friend is a paralegal there (applied internally) and also hasn't heard anything yet - from what I hear, DACB take their sweet time, but it doesn't mean you're forgotten/rejected.

• ℹ️
Reactions: nymi, Ayo Babatunde and D95
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.