Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al1793

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I'm not sure but emailed grad recruitment and they said the following and I did mention that my portal was updated:

We are still in the process of interviewing for the vacation scheme and we will shortly start reviewing training contract applications. As soon as we have an update for you, we will be in touch. This is likely to be over the next few weeks.

This was Freshfields btw :)

@ZhangW
@Helena

Sorry for chase up question, did they say this after you'd been invited for WG or had you received no response? Bit confused too as so many people seem to already have TC AC invitations :/

Reactions: Helena

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Sorry for chase up question, did they say this after you'd been invited for WG or had you received no response? Bit confused too as so many people seem to already have TC AC invitations :/
I’ve only heard of one person with a TC AC invite and that’s @MVE49 who was invited late this aft! Are you sure they’re not VS AC invites?

Shane

Distinguished Member
Jul 22, 2018
I am still waiting post WG on FF so if anyone else is in the same boat please let me know.
I'm the same, but I just did the WG on Thursday..so not really sure how long it will take to hear back if they are reassessing are application in light of our WG scores. Hopefully we hear back soon though !

Charlie_32133

Jan 16, 2020
I'm the same, but I just did the WG on Thursday..so not really sure how long it will take to hear back if they are reassessing are application in light of our WG scores. Hopefully we hear back soon though !

Hi, just wondering if you had a confirmation email once you had completed the WG for FF? I got an email when I first started it, but nothing once I had finished and I'm worried that it hasn't gone through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.