Help with our A-Z of Bookmarks and TCLA content

Tarnjeet

Esteemed Member
Oct 20, 2020
I had a question concerning the law profiles under the premium subscription- do TCLA intend to add any additional firm profiles to the one that are listed (I’ve noticed that there isn’t one for Bird & Bird and Pinsent Masons).

thanks!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I had a question concerning the law profiles under the premium subscription- do TCLA intend to add any additional firm profiles to the one that are listed (I’ve noticed that there isn’t one for Bird & Bird and Pinsent Masons).

thanks!

@Jaysen - would you be able to help with this?

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020

thanks!
    Bird & Bird is definitely on there already (under older law firm profiles)!

Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

thanks!

Yep so Bird & Bird is there under the older law firm profiles.

We are currently due to add:
    • Simmons & Simmons
    • Trowers & Hamlins
    • Womble Bond Dickinson
    • Sullivan & Cromwell
    • Ropes & Gray
    • Mishcon de Reya
    That will then be it for this cycle!

Reactions: OB

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.