Herbert Smith Freehills Online Assessment?

Yminh

Star Member
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, is it a verbal logical reasoning or does it have diagrams?
there's no diagram. if i remember correctly there's 12 situational judgment questions, 12 verbal reasoning and a series of personality questionnaires. the test is not time limitted but is time recorded --> take as long as you need but I think they factor the time taken in the final result. Hope this helps :)

SaaraK22

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2018
there's no diagram. if i remember correctly there's 12 situational judgment questions, 12 verbal reasoning and a series of personality questionnaires. the test is not time limitted but is time recorded --> take as long as you need but I think they factor the time taken in the final result. Hope this helps :)
Yes this is very helpful thanks :)

Punam

Nov 5, 2018
This test has changed since I last applied! This test is much harder, I think some of the answers are really subjective, when I did the practice I found I picked a lot of the wrong answers for the situational and personality sections and I really thought those would have been the easier sections of the three!

Reactions: Bugsy Malone

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.