Hill Dickinson 2020/2021

Num

Distinguished Member
Feb 24, 2021
My instructions said the written exercise is through MS Teams - does that mean we have to share screen so they can see what we're doing or just have the camera on and they just watch us type... haha
Mine does too. It says we need to be on call and on mute. So I’m unsure if it means to be sharing screens or camera on. The actually written exercise we are to do on our own word (with many options disabled) and then email across - all within the hour?

TLS_

Feb 7, 2021
They must make us share screen as I did a dummy test and emailed a document over to a friend. Even though I disabled everything on my laptop, the document came up normally on theirs with all the standard spell check. Makes no sense unless we share screens.

Num

Distinguished Member
Feb 24, 2021
They must make us share screen as I did a dummy test and emailed a document over to a friend. Even though I disabled everything on my laptop, the document came up normally on theirs with all the standard spell check. Makes no sense unless we share screens.
Wouldn’t that be right on their end to see the spell check in any event? Shows you didn’t have it/use it?
I think camera will be on to identify or something

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.