Hill Dickinson 2020/2021

Gs4

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi, has anyone applying for the Health insight scheme for the Manchester office not heard back yet? I'm sort of tempted to email as I was told the week of the 8th in my interview, but don't want to be a pain!

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Hi, has anyone applying for the Health insight scheme for the Manchester office not heard back yet? I'm sort of tempted to email as I was told the week of the 8th in my interview, but don't want to be a pain!
There's no harm in emailing, if they told you it would be last week. Check your junk folder first though just in case!

Num

Distinguished Member
Feb 24, 2021
I applied to the Manchester office but it was the business stream! I would email if they said w/c 8th. I am also aware some people have been getting responses in batches! X

Zubin

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 17, 2020
    I'm disabling spellcheck too, don't want any bad karma from cheating!
    Absolutely! Not good looks to cheat for no reason. Also, I can't imagine firms won't be able to tell.

I've made it a good habit to type accurately with capitals and grammar in correct spots. So thankful I did because otherwise, I'd totally screw up this task! Hahaha

Reactions: Num

anaa

Standard Member
    Mar 14, 2021
    I enjoyed it, but now I'm overthinking it haha! I liked the fact no prior knowledge was necessary and that you could really be yourself when writing the answer!
    I’m so glad - don’t worry about overthinking it because it happens to all of us. We’ve all just got to keep our fingers crossed xxx I’m so pleased for you

• Love
    Reactions: MLF

Wannabelawyer10

Feb 27, 2021
    Absolutely! Not good looks to cheat for no reason. Also, I can't imagine firms won't be able to tell.

I've made it a good habit to type accurately with capitals and grammar in correct spots. So thankful I did because otherwise, I'd totally screw up this task! Hahaha
    Yes, I'm worried because I checked and I didn't make any spelling mistakes, I'm just worried it will look like I cheated lol.

Reactions: Andrew M

Zubin

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 17, 2020
    Yes, I'm worried because I checked and I didn't make any spelling mistakes, I'm just worried it will look like I cheated lol.
    I think you should be more worried if there were spelling mistakes. The point is to ensure you can accurately identify any errors in your writing! Great job and good luck :)

Lucy 11056

Jul 9, 2020
    Hi everyone, for those who have already completed the exercise, were there any prior instructions given over the teams call? and did you dress smartly ie in a suit jacket?
    When your assessment starts you’ll receive an email with further instructions on and we received one the day before. Yes, I wore work clothes as you are on camera the whole time. No one speaks or says anything on the zoom call, you are automatically placed on mute.

Reactions: rm2906

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.