Hill Dickinson 2020/2021

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Oh wow that’s a lot later than normal, surely they have to consider the fact we may have multiple offers?
If you get other offers which you need to respond to, just let HD grad rec know and I'm sure they'll try to accommodate.

My dates are all over the place - I did a scheme last week which have said I'll hear by the end of this week, and another scheme I did weeks ago but won't find out til mid August!

liverpoollawyer

Esteemed Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi everyone! After I posted on Friday I received the call a couple of hours later! I do think this may have been because I was pushing them for an answer due to my other offer, but thought I’d let you all know that I’m sure news will be coming soon 😊

• 🏆
Reactions: Num

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.