Info for those wanting to improve WG performance

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    My uni partnered with Graduates First which provides really good verbal reasoning practices, i went from 70% to 95% and scored 98th percentile in actual WG tests. See if you can access this resource and if not maybe speak to your career advisor :D

• ℹ️
    • 🤝
    Reactions: gw9 and Alison C

zizszhplum

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Mar 20, 2022
    Hi, thanks for this info! Did practising the verbal reasoning tests help your WG performance? I have just discovered that my uni also is subscribed to Graduates First but there is only one WG available, so just wanted to know how I can make the most out of the subscription in helping my WG practice.
    My uni partnered with Graduates First which provides really good verbal reasoning practices, i went from 70% to 95% and scored 98th percentile in actual WG tests. See if you can access this resource and if not maybe speak to your career advisor :D

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.