International students applying for TC please enter this thread;)

AndreaMartins

Aug 15, 2023
Hi,i´m an international student applying from Portugal for TCs in the UK and i find it quite hard encontering people in a similar position(being inetrnational students).Its almost impossible to not feel like you don´t stand a chance next to students already in the UK.

If you´re an international student applying for a TC please feel free to share your journey on the whole application process so far .Would love to hear!

Feel free to ask questions and if you want to connect hit me up on linked in .Just search for Andrea Martins Porto

Reactions: Samridhi Jain

Samridhi Jain

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2022
Hi Andrea! Thank you for starting this thread. I'm surprised it hasn't blown up haha! I'm an international student applying from India for TCs in the UK in the penultimate year of my law degree. The sponsoring visa situation - tell me about it!!

I applied for the Links India internship but did not get through. I've applied to CC, and A&O, and have only got PFOs :(
Waiting to hear from TW as I apply to more firms this month along with some US firms in Jan/ Feb and beyond.

It's my first application cycle so I'm learning a LOT as I write and navigate applications :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.