Interview/Open Day/Vacation Scheme Updates- Coronavirus

M&ALawyer

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jul 29, 2019
Yup! Wonder what happens when it clashes with other schemes though...

I heard the schemes are now 1 week instead of the 2 weeks originally planned. They also have 4 schemes running throughout June which offers some flexibility, but yeah I imagine some of those who had schemes in spring now can't attend!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    @Jaysen what are your predictions as to when you think those spring schemes (open day/vac schemes) will be open again? May? Or too early in your opinion?

It's really hard to say, which is why law firms are likely to just postpone them for now - I don't think anyone knows how things are going to pan out. Personally, I would say May seems quite early though.

Reactions: JayB and W

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Gowling WLG just cancelled their Spring VS.
    Updated, thanks!

I've written 'postponed' on most of them for now, but if you guys do receive further details from firms as to their plans, I'll update the list.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.