KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
does anyone know if we have to complete separate VI’s for each application we’ve been invited for? or whether it would be like the SST and would only have to complete one? I’ve sent them an email but given that I have to complete the interview by friday I’m worried about not hearing back in time

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
does anyone know if we have to complete separate VI’s for each application we’ve been invited for? or whether it would be like the SST and would only have to complete one? I’ve sent them an email but given that I have to complete the interview by friday I’m worried about not hearing back in time
You could try calling their office? When I called a while ago and asked to speak to someone from grad recruitment they put me through straight away :)

Reactions: zara elles

shreyab

Standard Member
Mar 1, 2021
I think they are separate ones. The SST said one test for all applications is fine, but this email didn't. Probably because if you applied to different SQE routes they might ask more specific questions regarding being in the team? but that is just my guess!

Reactions: zara elles

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.