KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
I got an invite for the 8th also! Its my first one tooo!
So, usually as follows Kennedys has these stages, 1. Application stage, 2. VI, 3. AC, then 4. Partner interview.

Do you know if there is an interview usually at the AC?

Also, on my email it said that the interview will most likely be on a different day. Is this the same for you? Do you think this means the AC interview, not the partner interview?

zkj

Standard Member
Mar 19, 2021
"Following the assessment day you will be invited to attend a strengths based interview via Microsoft Teams, please note, it will be unlikely that this will be on the same day as the assessment centre. These interviews will be taking place on Microsoft Teams."

Ive interpreted and assumed this as the final stage with 2 components the AC and the partner interview (CORRECT ME OTHERWISE)- and so has another member on page 21 of the forum.
I think the AC is a mixture of tasks similar to the virtual internship and SST. I'm not sure if there will be an interview along with this but maybe group tasks via Microsoft teams as they've said to make sure we have downloaded it. But I'm sure with the "strengths based interview" it will obviously be an interview.

I've never completed an AC-if anyone else knows otherwise let me know.

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
"Following the assessment day you will be invited to attend a strengths based interview via Microsoft Teams, please note, it will be unlikely that this will be on the same day as the assessment centre. These interviews will be taking place on Microsoft Teams."

Ive interpreted and assumed this as the final stage with 2 components the AC and the partner interview (CORRECT ME OTHERWISE)- and so has another member on page 21 of the forum.
I think the AC is a mixture of tasks similar to the virtual internship and SST. I'm not sure if there will be an interview along with this but maybe group tasks via Microsoft teams as they've said to make sure we have downloaded it. But I'm sure with the "strengths based interview" it will obviously be an interview.

I've never completed an AC-if anyone else knows otherwise let me know.
Ah okay thankyou!

I think last year, there was an extra step to qualify to the partner interview, so it wasn’t an automatic invite for everyone at the AC (I’m not too sure I may be wrong though).

However, on the email it seems like it assumes that we’re all having that interview?

I’m not really too sure either, and they may have changed it this year due to COVID.

DLiles

Mar 19, 2021
I got an invite for the 8th also! Its my first one tooo!
Congrats well done!! I agree - I think the AC and the interview are 2 separate elements of the application process from what I understand. I guess we'll know more when we receive the follow up email including the timetable, but who knows when we'll receive that.

Those who still haven't heard back yet...how frustrating!!! Fingers crossed for you guys, hopefully will hear by tomorrow!

• 🤝
Reactions: John Travoni

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.