KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

jo123

Star Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 29, 2019
    I was wondering if anyone has experience with applying to more than one SQE position and whether they recieved the same results (did you get an AC for each position you applied for or only one?) thanks :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I was wondering if anyone has experience with applying to more than one SQE position and whether they recieved the same results (did you get an AC for each position you applied for or only one?) thanks :)
    I’d be surprised if a firm would invite someone to two different ACs.

Reactions: jo123

zara elles

Valued Member
    Dec 24, 2020
    I applied to 3, got video interviews for all, but only offered AC for two. I was then asked which AC I would prefer as you can only be considered for one at that point

Reactions: Jessica Booker
    A

Anon 11031

Hello all!

Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm going to apply to the Leeds office for their 2022/23 TC. Are Kennedys recruiting on a rolling basis?

Also, they have a TC for 2021. Presumably this is for those that have completed the LPC?

Thanks all! 🥰

CharlotteLegal

Distinguished Member
  • Jun 13, 2020
    Hello all!

Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm going to apply to the Leeds office for their 2022/23 TC. Are Kennedys recruiting on a rolling basis?

Also, they have a TC for 2021. Presumably this is for those that have completed the LPC?

Thanks all! 🥰
    Re them being rolling, I don’t think so as I applied to 2022 last summer and didn’t hear back until others did around Feb 2021.

not sure about the 2021 one but I’d assume so!

CharlotteLegal

Distinguished Member
  • Jun 13, 2020
    Hey has anyone heard back?

I’ve heard a couple people have gotten final stage rejections already :( So i’m guessing they’ve completed all the interviews
    Which office have you applied to?

I think they do them at different speeds. I know they’ve already made decisions for Taunton 2022 Direct TC but if you’ve applied to a bigger office I assume it will take longer due to higher numbers.

zara elles

Valued Member
    Dec 24, 2020
    Which office have you applied to?

I think they do them at different speeds. I know they’ve already made decisions for Taunton 2022 Direct TC but if you’ve applied to a bigger office I assume it will take longer due to higher numbers.
    Birmingham! I think some of the rejections have gone out, so I’m expecting to receive mine soon also haha

But good luck to everyone waiting ti here back!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.