Kirkland & Ellis Video Interview

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hey guys, on the email invitation it says the deadline is tomorrow (friday) but then lower down in the email it says 13th. On my application portal it also says the invitation will expire on the 13th. I should be able to get it done tomorrow but if not do you guys think the deadline is the 13th or is that a mistake?
I'd get it done by tomorrow just to be on the safe side- and it'll increase your chances of being invited to the AC since they'll start sending out invites after the end of this week!

Reactions: Demna87

w2719a

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I have still not heard back from Kirklands. Should I email in or keep waiting? I'm very nervous as I did not manage my timing during the video interview well as I was too busy trying to maintain eye contact and could not see the timer.

Reactions: M777

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
I have still not heard back from Kirklands. Should I email in or keep waiting? I'm very nervous as I did not manage my timing during the video interview well as I was too busy trying to maintain eye contact and could not see the timer.
I haven't heard back either- I think they do ACs in February too so I'm gonna wait a bit longer before I consider emailing

Reactions: w2719a and Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.