Macfarlanes Interview

Caitlin

Distinguished Member
Mar 26, 2019
So I have an upcoming Macfarlanes TC assessment day - I've been able to find a lot of information for what is included in the vacation scheme AC but not much for the TC AC. From what I can see, the main difference is that the TC includes a group presentation - does anyone have any experience with this/tips for this?

Thanks in advance!

ABC2019

Standard Member
Feb 18, 2019
So I have an upcoming Macfarlanes TC assessment day - I've been able to find a lot of information for what is included in the vacation scheme AC but not much for the TC AC. From what I can see, the main difference is that the TC includes a group presentation - does anyone have any experience with this/tips for this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Caitlin,

Unfortunately no insight to offer - however would be grateful if you could confirm when you applied and received your AC invite? Thanks in advance A

ABC2019

Standard Member
Feb 18, 2019
I applied 4th May and received AC invite on 7th June!

Ah okay - thanks for the prompt reply! I applied Late in June so just about a month ago!

All the best with interview prep do try student room aswell and LinkedIn for future trainees to see if you can get insights on Direct TC interviews all the best!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.