Membership approval

aspiringmoon

Premium Member
Feb 4, 2022
Hey there, it typically takes one working day, unless we have trouble finding a subscription. I have dropped you a PM!
Hello @Jaysen,

I have been a bronze TCLA member and have requested membership to access the application database. After some days, my membership is still pending approval.

I have an interview upcoming in a few days, and would like to seize the opportunity to prepare to the best ability I can. I hope to be granted access to the premium forum soon. May I please request your help with this?

Many thanks in advance! 🙏

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey there!

I'm really sorry about the delay on this - we have a staff member away at the moment. I have approved your request :)

Naz_Solomon

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 6, 2023
    Hi, I'm a gold member and need approval to access the members' database. I have an application deadline fast approaching and have a verily limited time to send everything off. Please can you approve my membership as soon you can. My full name is Nazrawi Gezahegn.

Thank you

@Jaysen @Erin

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi, I'm a gold member and need approval to access the members' database. I have an application deadline fast approaching and have a verily limited time to send everything off. Please can you approve my membership as soon you can. My full name is Nazrawi Gezahegn.

Thank you

@Jaysen @Erin
    Please can you PM me proof of purchase and I will get this sorted to you when I am back home this evening (around 11pm).

Erin

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Operations
    Jul 13, 2022
    Hi @Naz_Solomon, I can confirm that your premium permissions are now set up, you should be able to access the premium database here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need anything at all. :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.