My Journey To A Training Contract

Fahima Begum Baksh

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

My Name is Fahima. I am currently a 2nd-year Undergraduate studying Law at The University of Law. I currently work part-time in Retail as well as being a full-time University student.

I have a keen interest in Commercial Law and I hope to secure a Vacation Scheme or a Training Contract until I graduate in a Commercial Firm.

I am delighted to have been selected to gain a 1 month Bronze Scholarship with The Corporate Law Academy. I am very excited to see where my journey takes me.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

My Name is Fahima. I am currently a 2nd-year Undergraduate studying Law at The University of Law. I currently work part-time in Retail as well as being a full-time University student.

I have a keen interest in Commercial Law and I hope to secure a Vacation Scheme or a Training Contract until I graduate in a Commercial Firm.

I am delighted to have been selected to gain a 1 month Bronze Scholarship with The Corporate Law Academy. I am very excited to see where my journey takes me.
Hello! it is lovely to have you with us :)

Naomi U

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
Dec 8, 2019
Hi,

Hi @Fahima Begum Baksh

Congratulations on receiving the scholarship!

Best of luck on your journey :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

So good to see you on here Fahima, let us know if you need any help!