My Journey To A Training Contract

Fahima Begum Baksh

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

My Name is Fahima. I am currently a 2nd-year Undergraduate studying Law at The University of Law. I currently work part-time in Retail as well as being a full-time University student.

I have a keen interest in Commercial Law and I hope to secure a Vacation Scheme or a Training Contract until I graduate in a Commercial Firm.

I am delighted to have been selected to gain a 1 month Bronze Scholarship with The Corporate Law Academy. I am very excited to see where my journey takes me.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

My Name is Fahima. I am currently a 2nd-year Undergraduate studying Law at The University of Law. I currently work part-time in Retail as well as being a full-time University student.

I have a keen interest in Commercial Law and I hope to secure a Vacation Scheme or a Training Contract until I graduate in a Commercial Firm.

I am delighted to have been selected to gain a 1 month Bronze Scholarship with The Corporate Law Academy. I am very excited to see where my journey takes me.
Hello! it is lovely to have you with us :)

Naomi U

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
Dec 8, 2019
Hi,

Hi @Fahima Begum Baksh

Congratulations on receiving the scholarship!

Best of luck on your journey :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

So good to see you on here Fahima, let us know if you need any help!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.