NEW: Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer Vacation Scheme Deadlines 2026-27

Dechert vac schemes:

Winter vac scheme dates: 07 Dec - 18 Dec 2026
Applications open: 01 Sept
Applications close: 16 Oct

Spring vac scheme dates: 30 Mar - 09 Apr 2027
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026
Applications close: 31 Dec 2026

Open day date: 16 Nov 2026
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026
Applications close: 30 Oct 2026
do you know if they’re rolling?
 
The VS dates for Dechert, Goodwin and Ropes have also been released (and I posted them on this thread the other day), so could they also be added to the tracker thingy too please? @Abbie Whitlock​
Hi!

Thank you for sharing!

I hadn't added them to the list as I couldn't see any information on the firm's websites for their dates yet (although I've just double-checked again and can see Dechert's, which has now been added). We generally like to only add dates that have either been confirmed with the graduate recruitment team or are listed on the firm website, just to be sure they are accurate.

If you could link where you found these dates, I can then add them - thanks! :)
 
Hi!

Thank you for sharing!

I hadn't added them to the list as I couldn't see any information on the firm's websites for their dates yet (although I've just double-checked again and can see Dechert's, which has now been added). We generally like to only add dates that have either been confirmed with the graduate recruitment team or are listed on the firm website, just to be sure they are accurate.

If you could link where you found these dates, I can then add them - thanks! :)
Hi,

That makes sense tbh. I saw them on legal cheek on each firms profile page. Idk where they get their information from, but it’s mostly always accurate when I compare it to the dates on this thread.​
 
I feel the same way! They seem to have cut their TC numbers down too (it's now 60, according to LegalCheek, down from 100). Maybe it's because of that?
Not to add to the fearmongering but I did a vac scheme at Links this year (unsuccessfully), and it seems like less people than usual converted to TCs
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 1136PX0

Top Members

Find member