NRF Telephone Interview

asola

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hey everyone! I will be doing my first TI with NRF and would love to get some insight on the types of questions they might ask, as well as any tips for the telephone interview!

I am feeling very nervous and any insight would help thank you!!

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Hey everyone! I will be doing my first TI with NRF and would love to get some insight on the types of questions they might ask, as well as any tips for the telephone interview!

I am feeling very nervous and any insight would help thank you!!
    Hi - I did not do the interview with NRF however I did a telephone interview with Morgan Lewis - different firm but still a telephone interview. From what I understand, questions are similar.

They asked me motivational questions (why the firm, why law) and situational questions (what did you do when facing this situation). I can see you are a gold member, I would recommend you to complete the 'how to succeed at an interview' (not sure it is the exact name but you will find it easily) course on TCLA, it helped me a lot.

Also a tip I read is, try and sound confident, try not to sound like you repeat a prepared answer.

Good luck with the TI.

PS: as a gold member you can also use your mock interview to practice!

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.