Oh boy

ballad[e]

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi! I'm ballad. I'm new here. I'm half Japanese and half English, and I'm probably going to be starting my GDL this september, without a training contract. It's nice to meet you all, especially those of you in a similar position to me. The next year is going to be a lot of hard work, but I'm a tough cookie who always knows there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it always helps when there's a community to back you along the way. I look forward to chatting!

(that's my dog)

Attachments

• IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi Ballad! Nice to have you here, please feel free to tag myself or the rest of the forum team if you have specific questions! Also I absolutely love your dog haha - most of the TCLA team is partial to dogs too so feel free to keep those dogs pics coming! :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi! I'm ballad. I'm new here. I'm half Japanese and half English, and I'm probably going to be starting my GDL this september, without a training contract. It's nice to meet you all, especially those of you in a similar position to me. The next year is going to be a lot of hard work, but I'm a tough cookie who always knows there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it always helps when there's a community to back you along the way. I look forward to chatting!

(that's my dog)
    Welcome to the forum ballad!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.