Open day application

Yusuf

Sep 22, 2018
I'm applying to attend the HSF open day but I've found that I'm unable to use generic answers that I've used before.

The question is: please explain how you would benefit from attending this workshop.

I'm not quite sure as to what to write about so any input that sparks my imagination would be extremely helpful.

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
I have the same question too. That question was the one for the disputes open day.

I got a place on the disputes day last year. Urm, in terms of advice I would suggest illustrating a clear interest in international arbitration/other forms of dispute resolution HSF excel in.

For example, in my application, I spoke about my interest in international arbitration ( I studied this at uni).

Think really hard why attending this open day will interest you,is it to learn more about the clients? Deals? Innovative measures?

I hope the above helps!

• ℹ️
  • 🏆
Reactions: Eva, P. Dybala and Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.