Pinsent Masons Application 2019/20

callmelawyer

May 19, 2020
Hey - do you have any in particular you recommend as being those most alike to the ones Pinsent Masons use? I think there are a couple of different types of abstract reasoning tests, hence the question. :)
Hey! I did this last year so I would practice all types of abstract tests as it may have changed this year. I would use Assessment Day and Practice Aptitude Test to practice - I suggest buying their packages rather than using the free resources (they usually have good deals) :)

• ℹ️
Reactions: ath120, Sara Moon and Jaysen

M1999

Legendary Member
Nov 28, 2019
Many do accept TC applications after an unsuccessful VS application but more often than not, not in the same cycle. Particularly if you get to the AC stage with a VS app and don't get the offer. Macfarlanes is an example of this.
Really? My feedback for Macfarlanes following my unsuccessful AC for VS said they wanted me to apply for a TC by the end of July..

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Really? My feedback for Macfarlanes following my unsuccessful AC for VS said they wanted me to apply for a TC by the end of July..

If you have been told to reapply, I wouldn't worry what is generally happening - you are being told something different directly from the firm which clearly means something.

A92167!8

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 6, 2020
I’m just checking over my Pinsent masons vac scheme app form and just realised 2/3 of the questions (the spare time q and non academic achievement q) say ‘max 4000 characters including spaces’ but then the last q on why commercial law and why pinsents just says ‘max 4000 characters’. Does this mean anything - are spaces not included in this question? I was just wondering if anyone knew anything! Thank you☺️

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.