• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Post graduate loan

LawStudent0101

Active Member
Dec 9, 2022
19
55
Hi all,

I am going to be applying for the LLM (legal practice SQE) course soon. I am fortunate enough to have a firms backing so they are paying the fees and also offering a maintenance grant. I was wondering If I will still be eligible for a post graduate loan from the Government to further assist as I will be doing it in London and while the firms grant is good, its not likely to be enough after accommodation is paid for etc.
 
Hi all,

I am going to be applying for the LLM (legal practice SQE) course soon. I am fortunate enough to have a firms backing so they are paying the fees and also offering a maintenance grant. I was wondering If I will still be eligible for a post graduate loan from the Government to further assist as I will be doing it in London and while the firms grant is good, its not likely to be enough after accommodation is paid for etc.
Yes - you are still eligible. You don’t have to consider other forms of income into your eligibility
 

Find member