Real Talk about Eversheds Sutherland's 2023 VS App

NK

Distinguished Member
Jul 28, 2020
Congrats on getting to the AC! That is huge!! I have linked my experience with the AC down below. Good luck!

Thank you so much Asmee, I will definitely have a read through this. Were you asked any commercial awareness questions in the interviews or were they primarily strengths based questions? Many thanks for your help :)

Asmee DC

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jan 17, 2019
Thank you so much Asmee, I will definitely have a read through this. Were you asked any commercial awareness questions in the interviews or were they primarily strengths based questions? Many thanks for your help :)

I was asked 1-2 commercial questions at the very end of the interview but it's mostly strengths based! The commercial questions were not technical or difficult in my opinion.

Reactions: BFK and NK

LT

Feb 18, 2021
Hi, hope you can help. Can you apply to Eversheds Sutherland's Vacation Scheme as a final year law student? As the website states: "We welcome applications from penultimate year law under-graduates, final year non-law graduates as well as candidates who've already graduated or taken different career paths."

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, hope you can help. Can you apply to Eversheds Sutherland's Vacation Scheme as a final year law student? As the website states: "We welcome applications from penultimate year law under-graduates, final year non-law graduates as well as candidates who've already graduated or taken different career paths."
If they are accepting graduates, I would assume so.

Reactions: LT

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.