Reed Smith - Research Questions

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys,

Does anyone know whether the 5 days is a strict time frame for Reed Smith? Not sure whether I'll be able to get it done for tomorrow lol.

That being said, I really like how the test is first. If only they tested first and if successful, you move to the next stage of the application (the questions) where you have until the deadline day to submit and complete the application.

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys,

Does anyone know whether the 5 days is a strict time frame for Reed Smith? Not sure whether I'll be able to get it done for tomorrow lol.

That being said, I really like how the test is first. If only they tested first and if successful, you move to the next stage of the application (the questions) where you have until the deadline day to submit and complete the application.

Just do your best.

If you have been ill the entire time or have other mitigating circumstances then ask for an extension. Otherwise not really any excuse for not completing it in time.

Reactions: CT

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.