RPC Assessment Centre- business meeting exercise

di

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Hi all, I just got invited to a RPC assessment centre. In the email they said that there is an interview, a written exercise, as well as a "business meeting exercise". Has anyone completed the RPC AC before and could provide more details on what this business meeting exercise is and how to best prepare for it? Thanks!

• 🏆
Reactions: I’m_Batman and KTT

KTT

Jan 12, 2023
Hi all, I just got invited to a RPC assessment centre. In the email they said that there is an interview, a written exercise, as well as a "business meeting exercise". Has anyone completed the RPC AC before and could provide more details on what this business meeting exercise is and how to best prepare for it? Thanks!
Liked for further reach! In the same boat as well

Reactions: di

Turnthisstupidfatratyellow

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 5, 2021
When did you get your email?

Klawdabbe

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Apr 9, 2022
Have you managed to get any responses on this? I've got the AC on Friday (3rd Feb)

Chazza

Jan 20, 2024
Could you provide any insight into what the business meeting exercise was?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.