Sidley Austin VS Interview

MikSoroko

Feb 11, 2021
Hey everyone,

I just received an interview invite from Sidley Austin for the spring/summer vacation scheme (very surprising considering I don't meet their AAA A-Level requirements in the slightest nor do I have a high 2.1)

Can't really find anything online about the interview structure other than it is a partner interview.
So does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for it, is there a case study, or what they tend to ask?

Cheers,

Mikhail

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just received an interview invite from Sidley Austin for the spring/summer vacation scheme (very surprising considering I don't meet their AAA A-Level requirements in the slightest nor do I have a high 2.1)

Can't really find anything online about the interview structure other than it is a partner interview.
So does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for it, is there a case study, or what they tend to ask?

Cheers,

Mikhail
Hi there,

You may also wish to post in the thread i will link below as it gets the most traffic and is more likely to be seen by other members :)

Reactions: MikSoroko

MikSoroko

Feb 11, 2021
Hi there,

You may also wish to post in the thread i will link below as it gets the most traffic and is more likely to be seen by other members :)

Thank you! will do now

Reactions: Alice G