Sidley Austin VS Interview

MikSoroko

Feb 11, 2021
Hey everyone,

I just received an interview invite from Sidley Austin for the spring/summer vacation scheme (very surprising considering I don't meet their AAA A-Level requirements in the slightest nor do I have a high 2.1)

Can't really find anything online about the interview structure other than it is a partner interview.
So does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for it, is there a case study, or what they tend to ask?

Cheers,

Mikhail

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just received an interview invite from Sidley Austin for the spring/summer vacation scheme (very surprising considering I don't meet their AAA A-Level requirements in the slightest nor do I have a high 2.1)

Can't really find anything online about the interview structure other than it is a partner interview.
So does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for it, is there a case study, or what they tend to ask?

Cheers,

Mikhail
Hi there,

You may also wish to post in the thread i will link below as it gets the most traffic and is more likely to be seen by other members :)

Reactions: MikSoroko

MikSoroko

Feb 11, 2021
Hi there,

You may also wish to post in the thread i will link below as it gets the most traffic and is more likely to be seen by other members :)

Thank you! will do now

Reactions: Alice G

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.