Simmons & Simmons video interview

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
From last cycle (not sure if the same this cycle):
  1. Tell me about yourself
  2. A favourite business you admire and talk about why you admire it, the opportunities and risks for the business
  3. A question relating to ambition or collegiality and how you have demonstrated it/the importance of it
  4. A question relating to challenge/ how do you challenge people and would you feel comfortable doing so?
  5. Why are you interested in law and what will you be doing as a trainee solicitor day to day
Hi

Thanks for providing the (possible) questions! I was wondering if anyone could give some night as to how to answer/structure your answer to the question on "tell us about yourself"?

Thanks!!!

Charles

Distinguished Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi

Thanks for providing the (possible) questions! I was wondering if anyone could give some night as to how to answer/structure your answer to the question on "tell us about yourself"?

Thanks!!!

Hey sorry hope this is not late but the trick is to be relaxed and telling them what or who your best friends say you are. You need not be too serious [Disclamer: This is my opinion, I will not be held liable in a court of law for my advice; lol have fun]

• Haha
Reactions: Holly

ms101

Mar 4, 2020
I thought my VI went fairly well, but I received a PFO the day I did my VI so.... Feeling really dejected tbh, been rejected at interview stage a couple of times now and I do want an AC experience at least!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.