TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawnoob

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2021
Does anyone know if Freshfields have stopped accepting TC applications? Clicked on their 'apply' and it takes me to a jobcart page where it says "No jobs correspond to the specified criteria."

lekimdinger

Junior Lawyer
Nov 24, 2021
Can anyone advise me on this email sent in regard to a video interview "Please note that the link [for the video interview]will only remain live for 7 days, therefore you must complete your interview within this time frame". Does anyone know whether this means the VI expires on the 7th day at 00:00am or at 23:59pm? Thanks in advance

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Can anyone advise me on this email sent in regard to a video interview "Please note that the link [for the video interview]will only remain live for 7 days, therefore you must complete your interview within this time frame". Does anyone know whether this means the VI expires on the 7th day at 00:00am or at 23:59pm? Thanks in advance
It will usually be on the seventh day at 23.59

TC fiend

Legendary Member
  • Apr 27, 2021
    Tech question: does anyone know how to start a new TC application with Latham? I applied last year for their TC (unsuccessful) but when I log into the portal it shows me my old application and does not give me the chance to create a new one. Any idea how to get around this?

Brandon93

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 25, 2018
    Tech question: does anyone know how to start a new TC application with Latham? I applied last year for their TC (unsuccessful) but when I log into the portal it shows me my old application and does not give me the chance to create a new one. Any idea how to get around this?
    Just give it a day or two. I had a similar issue with BCLP when I tried to apply on the day applications open.

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD, GXA123 and TC fiend

imdeded

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 5, 2022
    are latham tc apps rolling? asking because i have an upcoming summer vs that i'd like to talk about in my app but would mean i would be leaving the app to the last few days before the deadline

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Reactions: James Carrabino

amyemmm

Jan 16, 2022
    Does anyone know if you apply for a 2025 TC/VS in your final year when applications open later this year, if there is a chance the firm may be able to move the start date forward for the TC? I'm extremely stressed that I am not going to land a TC this year, I've had 3 assessment centres but haven't heard anything back and to be honest, I had the most disastrous interview for one of them due to technical issues so Im not hopeful. Im wondering if there is a chance if a firm has an unexpected opening for an earlier start date they would offer that choice if they know someone they've hired is in final year and can start sooner? Or is this completely unheard of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.